Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Few of Resources


One book that I've found interesting is Eat This, Not That. It gives good ideas on healthier food substitutions.

Also I found this site the other day: http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/jumpsite/calculat.htm. It helps you figure out how many calories you've burned for a certain activity. Kind of interesting.

One more thing: I like the magazine, Prevention. I think you can sometimes get free copies at the pharmacy. It has good short articles on weightloss and healthy living. http://www.prevention.com/cda/channelpage.do?channel=weight.loss

2 comments:

  1. So this list of resources got me thinking: "What would Amber like for her birthday this year?" By your birthday, you will be a new woman. Is there a gift that would help you on your journey or are you still holding out for an inflatable Elvis doll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm a new woman by then! Hmm, what would I like, I'll have to think about what would help me on my "journey".

    ReplyDelete