Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Text Me

Ok, that was hard, holidays always are. I had a lot of parties and I'm still experiencing the fallout from leftover halloween candy. Also the snow, cold and end of daylight saving time messed with my system, but I think I'm now back on track. And I have new help!

My dear friend has started a "Biggest Loser" challenge with her family. They've all added 30 dollars to the pot and whoever loses the most by the end of February gets all the money and the glory. So to help her stay accountable to someone, she is texting me her daily calorie intake at night and also her exercise and I'm doing the same. It really helps so much having someone to own up to and to support you. Yeah!

So if anyone else wants to get in on this action let me know. You can text me and I'll text you. It really helps! As always good luck.

3 comments:

  1. I just tried going to the links you posted for Calorie Count, etc, and I get error messages for those sites. Are there updated addresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal Treatment for Bronchiectasis can prevent damage to your lungs and improve your symptoms. Herbal Supplement improves the health of the lungs that they function better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many details but they are generally divided between those rare congenital myasthenic conditions they are hereditary. Most of the patients with myasthenia gravis can be preserved efficiently with the help of Natural Remedies for Myasthenia Gravis. Check out how you can cure the problem with the help of Myasthenia Gravis Natural Treatment.

    ReplyDelete